Research and scholarship on Design Pedagogy has been presented and featured at:
- AIGA New Ventures: Intersections in Desing Education | Portland, OR | September 2014
paper: Interdisciplinary Teaching to Re-Design the World
- College Art Association (CAA) | Los Angeles, CA | February 2012
paper: Code as Craft: Fair Use & Pedagogy (with Joel Swanson)
- ISEA 2011 | Sabanci University | Istanbul, Turkey | August 2011
presentation: Code: Intellectual Property, Fair Use and Plagiarism (with Joel Swanson)
- FLUX: Design Education in a Globalized Society | Cape Peninsula University | Cape Town, South Africa | Oct 3-6, 2007
paper: The Latest New Media Pedagogy: The Medium or The Message?
- iDMMA | National University Academic Headquarters | San Diego, CA | Nov 9-11, 2006
paper: Teaching Contemporary Media: Teaching Software or How to think about Software?